Monday, March 1, 2010

Moving Forward

Today is my 2nd anniversary with Steven - since we've been together, not since we've been married. Technically we got together on Leap day, but you do what you can when the day literally doesn't exist =D

I'm excited how far I've come in two years. I spent most of the first part of 2008 completely swamped with work and school, self-absorbed in relationship issues that I could have avoided by simply listening to my own conscience, and then I got slapped in the face with reality when my irresponsibility and lack of care for myself caused me to get violently ill in mid-January.

I'm proud of how much progress I've made, and I'm anxious about the future.

But I want to know - how do you feel about the last two years, since 2008, or even 2007? Have you made any big changes, or are there things you wish you hadn't done in the meantime? Tell me your story and I'll tell you mine.

Love, Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment