Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Old Weekly Advice - rediscovered!

An old friend of mine told me yesterday that she still had all of the Weekly Advice emails that I used to send my Junior year of high school; it really touched my heart that she still had them, and even moreso when she sent them to me today.

I'll probably be posting them in one big blog sometime soon - right now I'm just trying to remember what I was alluding to in most of them!!

Have you ever found an old journal and asked yourself why you decided to hang on to what you did? I love discovering old poems, and heal myself from old wounds over again by remembering the strengths I had back in the day. It's comforting when I remember all I have gone through, to remind me that nothing I face could ever be THAT hard.

Love to all,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment