Monday, September 14, 2009

Should relationships be "hard" ?

So often lately, I have been hearing so many people talk about how their relationships are hard - and they should be. Elements include the necessity of arguing, altering how you see things to align with another person's views, general headbutting, and the very vague term, "hard work." I've even been told that my relationship should be questioned because I don't ever define my own relationship as "hard."
I'd like to know what you think - should you be skeptical if you get along with someone better, or consider your relationship more satisfying if you fight frequently? Would you define your relationship as difficult, and in general believe they should be? Please let me know what you think!

Amber =D

1 comment:

  1. I have been with my girlfriend now for two years, and we rarely fight. We have spent tons of time together and had some slight disagreements...but otherwise it has been very smooth. But; like you, I sometimes wonder if having a 'easy' relationship is good or bad. Honestly, I would say that if you are happy it is O.K. That is all that really matters; not what others think.

    ReplyDelete