Wednesday, September 16, 2009

While working out - proper attire?

Is it really necessary to wear a regular bra, a sports bra, a tank top AND a loose T-shirt while working out?

Today while I was at the gym with Steve, I saw at least three girls in this kind of attire. Is it really necessary? If they're trying to burn more fat and sweat more, why not just wear ... umm .... a sweatshirt and sweatpants?
Isn't that what they're for?

I may be a little out of the loop when it comes to my personal fashion and what I like to wear - I have an extensive closet, but I don't like to wear what's in it because I have this totally irrational fear that I'll somehow spoil my good clothes if I wear them. BUT this doesn't mean I don't know what looks good (and what looks ridiculous) on someone else.
It's the gym, and I won't judge overall appearance - but isn't the point of a sports bra to act as a bra AND a tank top? Why wear double of either of them (especially the bra part - wouldn't the straps falling down as you flexed drive you crazy?)

On another note - planning to laminate the strange fortune I got last week. Hopefully it's still where I put it last!!

Love to all, and goodnight!
Amber

1 comment:

  1. I can understand it if each girl was like Mandy...large chest with little support from a sports bra. If that's not the case though, then yea...wearing a bra, sports bra, tank, and t-shirt, overly dressed anyway. -.-

    ReplyDelete